My name is Zoltan Acs, many members of various internet communities know me as zorwick. This story started in 2011 when I made a design of the Lamina Nixie Clock. In 2012 the clock was published on instructables.com. After receiving plenty of emails, I sold the first clock and started to make some new pieces and design new models. Now we offer the original Lamina Nixie CLock for order and sale, however it is not always on stock. Using wood, plastic and metal among those beautiful Nixie tubes here at woodize.com we offer other hand crafted models just click to the shop section. Custom designs, orders are available, feel free to send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Many customer asked if they can have similar box only what we use for the Lamina clocks. If you need just a custom wooden box, see the store. “Assemble yourself” custom sized boxes are available.
If you wish to display your models, toys, dolls any collection items and you need easy and affordable solution to protect them see our acrylic box section to order an “assemble yourself” covers.
- 12 Droid and Simplon boxes have been cut!
- Lamina Timer - protoype
- Third mini series of Lamina Nixie Clocks are done!
- Next 3 Lamina Nixie Clocks are in the final phase
- The exhibition was a huge success!
- Hungary, here we come
- IN-9 bargraph tubes
- Getting ready for an upcoming exhibition
- Lamina GPS – for Simplon/Droid
- Lamina Droid Nixie Clock
- Lamina Simplon Nixie Clock
- Lamina Simplon Nixie Clock – with no lighted laminas
- Lamina DeLuxe Nixie Clock – the brass version – for pre-order only
- Lamina Nixie Clock – available on ETSY.COM